Post a valuable digital marketing blog post on thebigmarketer.co.uk a UK Blog Awards finalist and fast growing digital marketing video based blog
If you’re in the digital marketing space and fancy yourself as a good writer of content, then I accept guest contributions to my blog.
I do have a few house rules before accepting guest posts, some rules you would have seen before and others you may not have, so pay attention to the house rules:
- All posts must be unique (this will be checked before and AFTER articles go live). If a post isn’t unique, it will be removed and you won’t be able to post again
- I understand “link love” and know follow links are part of guest posting, but these must be natural, not forced “exact match” anchor text
- Links to my own content will also be worked into any post you contribute (just 1 or 2)
- The leading image for the post will be created by me – though feel free to add any supporting images to the blog post
- Articles must be at least 400 words
- You should provide a short author bio off around 20 words along with an image. If you don’t have this, that’s OK, I’ll make you a ghost writer and I’ll put the article in my name
- Posts submissions cost $45 each and are payable via PayPal (details to be provided upon accepted articles.
- Articles will go live within 1 week of being submitted
- Articles must be submitted via Word document or Google Doc link
If this all sounds good to you, then feel free to get in touch via the form below!